About ActiSafety ASH-4C Head Up Display:
ActiSafety ASH-4C Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrumentpanel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed limited sections. What is more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents causedby absent-mind due to looking down.
Our multi-functional HUD product is developed based on OBD II interface and has good cost-performance ratio.
It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant
appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier
and safer method.
1. Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface.
Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
2. Identify the 16-pin diagnostic socket of the car, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket
if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring
that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
1. Plug and play, HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD (On-Board Diagnostic
2. Comprehensive display, HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed,
engine speed, water temperature, voltage, throttle valve position, ignition advance angle, time of 100
kilometers acceleration, fuel consumption, mileage, low fuel tips, engine failure.
3. Diversiform display mode, driver can choose normal display mode, high-speed display mode and automatic
4. Free switch, kilometers and miles can be switched freely.
5. Suitable size, the display area is 5.5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
6. Automatic power on and off, starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the battery of the vehicle.
7. Flexible alarm mode, HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overs-peed alarm modes to choose, making
drive much safer.
8. Engine speed alarm, it contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel.
9. Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best
state which is in harmony with the environment.
Warm Note: This item is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007. Please notice it.
Model : ActiSafety ASH-4C
Color : Black
Screen: 5.5 inch
Data measurements: fuel consumption, fuel pressure, live data, Vehicle speed
1 x ASH-4C Head Up Display,
1 x English Manual,
1 x OBD II Cable,
1 x Anti-skid Mat,
1 x Reflective Film
This HUD only compatible with universal OBD II and EOBD interface, but incompatible with OBD I or JOBD.
Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007. Besides, some cars, like Hummer and Savana, have special interface, may not compatible with this product, and we suggest Q7.